Here are Simple ways For save Money :Everyone Can follow these tips
1. Change light bulbs to CFL bulbs to save money
2. Using sunlight instead of lights in the house as much as possible
3. Unplug items that aren’t in use, especially the tv set at night
4. Keep razorblades dry and clean so that they last longer
5. Turn off all lights when not in a room
6. Leave the car at home at least one day out of the week
7. Borrow books/videos from the library instead of buying them
8. Use coupons and check grocery circulars to get the best deals
9. Watch movies at home instead of in the theater
10. Wash clothes every 10+ days
11. Make your own gifts instead of buying stuff from the store.You can make food mixes, candles, fresh-baked bread or cookies, soap, and all kinds of other things at home quite easily and inexpensively.
12. Repair clothing instead of tossing it. Don’t toss out a shirt because of a broken button – sew on a new one with some closely-matched thread. Don’t toss out pants because of a hole in them – put in a patch of some sort and save them for times when you’re working around the house.
13.Avoid convenience foods and fast food.
14.Cancel unused club memberships & Cut out all subscriptions to magazines
15.Rent out unused space in your home.
16.Look for a cheaper place to live.
17.Cut your own hair.This may not be a popular idea, but it works if you have a simple hairstyle.
18.Cancel the cable or satellite channels you don’t watch.
19. Party At Home: Rather than spending thousands of rupees in a restaurant, take permission from your parents to organise a barbeque party in your backyard. If this sounds like a lot of work, just spruce up your room and order some good food to have fun at half rate.
20. Make your own Floor cleaner or Bleach by using items like baking soda and vinegar to clean
21.In a very general theory, don’t buy things when they are hyped. Hype means there is demand and probably the cost of the investment (i.e. purchase) has already increased to reflect the demand so in essence you are just paying (at least partially) for something that everyone wants, not necessarily something you want.