Aafrin

Happy Eid ul adha Wishes
Happy Eid ul adha Wishes - Quotes - Status

May Allah this occasion flood your life with happiness,ur heart with love,ur soul with spirtual, ur mind with wisdom,wishing u a very Happy Eid Mubarak.

Happy Eid ul adha Wishes - Quotes - Status images

Eid al-Adha is eid of sacrifice, and commitment to Allah's orders, May Allah bless us with the same in all circles of life,and help all amongst us, who are helpless,worried, and waiting for his rehmat, Ameen. Eid Mubarak.

Chandani

Eid Mubarak Wishes Quotes Status For WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat Stories.
Eid Mubarak Wishes Quotes Status For WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat Stories.

May Allah open the doors of happiness and prosperity for you. Eid Mubarak to you and your family. Enjoy a blessed time during this Eid.
I wish you and your family a very joyful Eid. May Allah accept all your prayers and forgive all your faults. Eid Mubarak!
Eid Mubarak to you and your family! May this Eid Ul Adha brings nothing but joy and peace for all. Have a safe and happy Eid day!
Every Eid with you is like a blessing from Allah. Thanks for being with me there always. Eid Mubarak to the person I love most.
May every moment of this Eid brings you closer to Allah (SWT) and gets you rewarded for your deeds! Eid Mubarak.
Eid Ul Adha is a day to reflect upon our deeds and give back to the poor and deprived. May our sacrifices be accepted by Allah! Eid Mubarak!
May this Eid bring joy and love to your heart and create all the opportunities of success for you! Eid Mubarak.
Eid Mubarak to you and your family. May the Almighty accept your prayers and bless you with the rewards of Ramadan. Have a safe Eid!